Race Day ''How To''
- Morning of, pick up your packet or register in the First National Bank South Hall
- Remove all your personal belongings and money and hand it over to Gear Check (it’s free!)
- Drop the kiddos off at child care if you’re racing before them
- Head down to the Triangle to set up your race tent (all tents must be weighed down-no exceptions)
- Attach your racing bib and timing chip and start warming up
- Head to the Start Line
- Run 3.2 miles of slippery, muddy obstacles
- Watch the kid’s traverse the kid’s course
- Redeem your complimentary pancake breakfast or brew
- Relax and enjoy live music, you made it!
150 person cap per wave, so sign up early!
|Noon||College Wave (individual)|
Team tents are back!
Set up a 10x10 tent onsite in the courtyard and make a day of it. Enjoy a pancake breakfast, the beer garden and groovy tunes all afternoon.
*Tents must be secured either with weights or water barrels. No staking into the ground is allowed.
Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org